Thursday, June 11, 2015

Brewer?

So yea, I guess I'm a professional brewer now.  That is pretty cool...  I have received incredible feedback on my brews.  Am I going to challenge AB-InBev?  Nope.  Am I going to change the Greater Houston area breweries?  Probably not.  Am I liking what I am doing?  YES!  That is what matters to me.

The watermelon and pork belly salad is the same thing.  Bringing true inner loop food to Alvin.  I will make Gordon Street Tavern into a gastro pub one way or the other.  Good food brings people that will try the beers, brewing good beer will bring people that  will try the food... win win.

I'll say it again... if you find a job you love to do, you will never work again.

It is not really true, I work my ass off, but I do not mind it.  Making food and beer, what can I dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment